We at Sage Living & Domus Property Services Inc. are very excited to welcome you to Sage I! We hope your stay will be an enjoyable one and we’d like to do everything we can to make that happen. Please take a moment to review the information below for some helpful facts about your Sage I community.
Who We Are
Important contact info:
Come down to our onsite office in suite 2 to meet your onsite reps! For any info or requests, including maintenance, you can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 226-336-7243 ext. 101
Regular Office Hours:
10am-6pm Monday to Friday
All residents are required to submit a deficiency list within 1 week of picking up their keys. This list is a snapshot of any deficiencies in your unit that allows us to send out work orders or document any issues.
Have an after hours emergency?
226-336-7243 ext. 109
· Leave a message! Include your name, phone number, unit and a brief description of the issue. Our After Hours Team will get back to you promptly.
Did You Know?
If you lock yourself out of your unit or bedroom, you have two options depending on what time of the day/night it happens:
- If it’s during regular business hours (10-6 Monday-Friday), you can come to the Sage office and request a new key for a fee. Wait time can vary but we can usually do it fairly quickly.
- If it’s after hours or you cannot come to the Sage office, someone can be sent out to unlock the door for you for a $40 fee (*Payment due upon arrival of the rescuer. Cash only.)
Fire Alarms and Extinguishers
Did you know it is against the law to tamper with the fire alarms or extinguishers in your unit? Never touch or remove your fire alarms/extinguishers and if you notice there is one missing/defective, contact email@example.com immediately. Tampering with your fire safety devices will result in being fined by the City of Waterloo.
How do I make a maintenance request?
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 226-336-7243 ext. 101
- provide us with a detailed description of the issue/request so we can serve you as efficiently as possible
- give us your name, phone number and property address, including unit and room number
When should I expect a response?
For requests received during regular business hours, our goal is to have a contractor sent out within 48 hours or sooner if possible. There are certain times of year where it may take a bit longer due to the volume of requests (particularly the weeks after September & May move in times) but all emergency or extremely urgent issues will be dealt with immediately.
Regular office hours: 10am - 6pm, Monday-Friday
Have an after hours emergency?
Call 226-336-7243 x. 109 and leave a message. Our after hours team will get back to you promptly.
What am I responsible for?
As a resident, you are responsible for:
Unclogging the toilets
Unclogging the drains
Amenities Available In Your Building
Sage I is proud to offer an array of amenities for your convenience.
Sage I offers an entry intercom system that allows guests to call your phone directly from the front lobby to be let in. All units must submit a cell phone number to the condo manager to set this up. Please email this information to Vicki Vancas at email@example.com
Sage I is proud to offer in-suite laundry facilities in all units for your convenience.
- Location? The bike room is located in the underground parking garage behind parking spot #50
- How to access? Key access is available upon request. Please contact the condo manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Bikes are not allowed to be stored in your units or in the hallways due to safety reasons.
Need to get out of your room and get some quiet? Enjoy your study lounge!
- Location? 2nd floor of the Hickory Building
This is a quiet room to meet with friends or to study. Please be respectful of others using the room.
- This room can be booked for a private event upon request. Note, a minimum of forty-eight (48) hours notice and a deposit is required. You can pay your deposit by signing up with RentMoola, click here!
- You will receive approval from our Resident Services team upon receipt of the deposit.
Sage I is excited to offer you wired Internet supplied by Rogers and managed by COMU.
- How to access? Purchase an Ethernet cable and plug from the wall connection in your bedroom to your computer or laptop
- Want wireless? You can set up your own, personal wireless connection by purchasing a wireless modem
- Technical difficulties/problems connecting? Contact COMU at 1-855-667-2668
- Note about technical support: Unfortunately Sage cannot help with any technical support issues. COMUTEC should be able to help you with anything you need. If you have any feedback about the service you are receiving from them, feel free to let us know. We always want to ensure our tenants are getting the best service!
Garbage & Recycling
- Where to bring your garbage? Convenient garbage chutes are located on each floor
- Where to bring your recycling? Recycle bins have been provided at the back of your building (Please make sure to break down your cardboard boxes!)
How to Properly Use a Garbage Chute:
- ONLY small kitchen garbage/grocery bags can be thrown down the chutes
- Cardboard boxes including pizza boxes and large outdoor garbage bags CANNOT be put down the chutes as they will clog them
If you clog the chute, your unit will be charged for unclogging and cleaning up of the mess. If you have large garbage items, please bring directly to the additional dumpster located at the back of the building. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation!
Monthly parking is available at your building for valid permit holders only.
- How much? $1200/term for the year
- How to sign up? Click here to complete your parking application. Submit your application and pay your deposit at the Sage office.
- Click here to view our full parking policy and further details.
Remember: Even with a parking pass, you cannot park in front of the garbage/recycling bins or moloks. Parking there will result in your vehicle being ticketed & towed!
Please note there is no visitor parking available.
Please remember that 8 Hickory is a non-smoking building, as per your lease and in regulation with the City of Waterloo by-laws. Smoking inside or on the balcony could result in a fine of $200 or more. Please use the stainless steel ash tray boxes mounted throughout the complex for cigarette waste when smoking outside the building.
Important Links About Living in Wonderful Waterloo
Click here for important info about you and your landlord’s responsibilities for your rental property
Click here for tons of helpful info on everything from GRT schedules, parking, recycling/garbage collection, fire safety and more!
Click here for the City of Waterloo Neighbourhood Guide-full of lots of info on by-laws and other helpful info