Sage Living Management Inc. is very excited to welcome you to the Sage Community! The Resident Service Team here to help you enjoy your home.
How do I make a maintenance request?
- email email@example.com or call (519) 772-4556 ext 101 or submit Maintenance Request Form below
- provide us with a detailed description of the issue/request so we can serve you as efficiently as possible
- give us your name, phone number and property address, including unit and room number
When should I expect a response?
For requests received during regular business hours, our goal is to have a contractor sent out within 48 hours or sooner if possible. There are certain times of year where it may take a bit longer due to the volume of requests (particularly the weeks after September & May move in times) but all emergency or extremely urgent issues will be dealt with immediately.
A flood, leak, loss of heat/hot water, power outage
- call (519) 772 - 4556 ext. 101 during office hours
- After hours, call (519) 772 - 4556 and follow instructions on auto attendant (including weekends). Leave a message our after hours team will get back to you promptly.
If you have real emergency such as a fire or for security and safety issues please call 911 immediately. At Sage Living we care for our residents and strive for a happy and safe environment to come home to.
Regular office hours: Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
What am I responsible for?
- You are responsible for unclogging the toilet and drains, as well as, replacing light bulbs.
If you lock yourself out of your unit or bedroom, you have two options depending on what time of the day/night it happens:
- If it’s during regular business hours (10-6 Monday-Friday), you can come to the Sage office and request a new key for a fee. Wait time can vary but we can usually do it fairly quickly.
- If it’s after hours or you cannot come to the Sage office, someone can be sent out to unlock the door for you for a $40 fee (*Payment due upon arrival of the rescuer. Cash only.)
Sage III is excited to offer you wired Internet supplied by Rogers and managed by COMU.
- How to access? Purchase an Ethernet cable and plug from the wall connection in your bedroom to your computer or laptop
- Want wireless? You can set up your own, personal wireless connection by purchasing a wireless modem
- Technical difficulties/problems connecting? Use our web portal: http://comu.ca/in8/ or call (905) 667 - 4629 ext. 0
- Note about technical support: Unfortunately Sage cannot help with any technical support issues. COMUTEC should be able to help you with anything you need. If you have any feedback about the service you are receiving from them, feel free to let us know. We always want to ensure our tenants are getting the best service!